On the 14th of March, Danusan is organising a treasure hunt with a prize of €5000 CASH !!
During the Danusan Challenge, teams will be required to visit different locations around Malta, answer questions, solve puzzles and riddles, and perform tasks correctly in the shortest time possible! This activity will be maintaining social distance between all teams and respecting all the measures related to COVID 19. This activity is good for the whole family.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions contain important information and apply to anyone taking part in the Danusan Challenge.
Upon registering for this event you will be agreeing and accepting these terms and conditions.
- There are limited spaces available for the Danusan Challenge, registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration is required for each vehicle. One vehicle represents one team.
- The Applicant (the person completing the registration for the Danusan Challenge) must be 18 years of age or older and will be representing and responsible for the entire team. The Applicant does not have to be the driver of the vehicle.
- Teams shall consist of at least two (2) members.
- The Applicant must have internet data on his mobile phone and Messenger application installed. All communication between the Organiser (Danusan) and the Applicants, including information before the event, as well as clues and tasks during the challenge on the day of the event, will be done through the Messenger Chat application.
- Any changes to the application after its submission, must be made at least one week before the day of the event and must be accepted by the Organiser.
- The fee for participation in this event is € 50 per vehicle. This fee is non-refundable and covers all costs including the administration of your application.
- Participants shall abide by the rules, instructions and regulations shown or given earlier, and on the day of the event.
- Participants are required to comply with the dress code for the event as determined by the Organiser. On the day of the event all team members must wear a T-shirt of the same colour and must have their team name written on it. Failure to comply with this rule will result in disqualification from the event.
- Official Danusan Challenge T-shirts that include the event logo and team name printing can also be obtained from the Organiser. Booking your T-shirt from the Organiser, entitles the team to free merchandise branded with the event logo.
- The Danusan Challenge will start on March 14, 2021 at 9am from any location of your choice and ends at 3pm.
- The winner of the Danusan Challenge will be the team that visits a predetermined number of places around Malta and successfully completes all the tasks corresponding to those respective places in the least amount of time. After the day of the Challenge, the Organizer will be verifying, and processing all submitted responses and announcing the top ten (10) teams in the following days. These ten (10) teams will then be asked to join us on Friday 19th March 2021 where the winner will be announced, and the prize will be presented. A consolation prize will also be awarded to the other 9 teams. At least one representative from each team needs to attend this presentation to be awarded the prize.
- The prize for the winning team is €5000. The payment will be made by cheque which will be payable to the Applicant who completes the registration form on behalf of the team.
- The Organizer reserves the right without assigning any reason therefore, to:
- Make any changes, abandon, cancel or postpone the event as it deems necessary
In the unlikely event that the event is cancelled, all registration fees will be refunded in full.
- Reject any application both before and after it is accepted
- Bar or exclude any one or more members from any team
- Disqualify and / or impose penalty points on any team found to have been guilty of:
(i) Any breach of these terms and conditions and / or Maltese road traffic rules and / or Maltese law.
(ii) Collaborating or deceiving in any way
(iii) Putting other teams at a disadvantage by tempering and/ or disposing of any clues
(iii) Providing false Declaration
(iv) Failing to complete the Challenge within the stipulated time
(v) Consuming of alcohol and / or any other substance during the event
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- By agreeing to participate in the Danusan Challenge on 14 March 2021 with a prize of €5000, the Applicant and the team confirm that their participation in this event is voluntary and at their own risk.
- The team agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of this event and hereby disclaims all rights they may have against the Organiser, partners, employees or sponsors in relation to any expense, damage, injury (including death) or loss resulting from their participation in the Danusan Challenge, even if the damages, injuries (including death), and / or claims are caused entirely or partly through the negligence of the persons listed above.
- The team hereby jointly agrees to release, defend and indemnify the Organiser from and against claims, costs, damages, lawsuits, liabilities or actions arising directly or indirectly from the actions of the participants or otherwise from participation in the event, whether made or claimed during or after the event, and include all associated costs and expenses and any amount that the Organiser may pay as a settlement or compromise of any such claims or liabilities.
- The team declares that the driver of the vehicle possesses a valid driving license and the vehicle to be used in this event is covered by an insurance policy in accordance with the laws of Malta.
- The team declares that the information provided is true and correct and understands that any wilful dishonesty may result in the refusal of such registration or disqualification from the event.
- These terms and conditions may be added and / or amended at the discretion of the Organiser. These rules, including amendments, their interpretation and the decisions of the Organiser in all matters concerning the event, shall be final and binding on all participants.
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION
Step number 1: Payment
Option 1: Stripe payment (Visa / Master Card etc.) – you can do this by pressing the ‘add to cart’ button at the beginning of this page and follow the instructions.
Option 2: Bank Transfer. You can send a bank transfer on the following details:
Beneficiary: Chrysander Agius & Daniel Chircop (Danusan)
IBAN number: MT45VALL22013000000040022025476
Description / Comment: Danusan Challenge
Important – If you send a bank transfer, please also email us with proof of payment on [email protected].
If you have any queries regarding online payments or bank transfers, please contact us on 99797979 by calling or texting us on Whatsapp.
Step number 2: Registration
Once payment is affected, you will receive an email confirming payment. This email will also include a unique code and a link to the Messenger Chat.
Step number 3:
The Applicant must follow the link sent in the email and complete the registration via Messenger.
Step number 4:
Once registration via Messenger is complete, an email will be sent to the Applicant with the contract for the Danusan Challenge. The contract needs to be signed and returned to the Organiser to fully complete the registration.
Step number 5:
The final confirmation of registration, updates and information about the Event will be sent to the Applicant via Messenger. Official Danusan Challenge T-shirts for the Applicant and his team can be obtained from here as well.
Step number 6:
Get ready for the challenge!